هلآ وغلآ نورتوأإthe stranger YEn93768

سِجلوًـو ماِرحُ تنًدمَوـو the stranger 8zR93768
هلآ وغلآ نورتوأإthe stranger YEn93768

سِجلوًـو ماِرحُ تنًدمَوـو the stranger 8zR93768
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
آهلين فيك...يآآ زائر في (منتديآت استآر قيرل)...ممنوـوع منعآنآ بآتآ الآشهآر(بالرسآئل الخآصه)...لآاحلل نقل آي شيء من (منتدانآـآ)..حتى لوـو كآن (بسيطآـآ)..فكل مآوجد من جهدي (الشخصي)

the stranger

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
MISS SELENA
ღمشرفة قسم صور المشاهيرღ
ღمشرفة قسم صور المشاهيرღ
MISS SELENA

»»الجُنسِ : انثى
»»النِقآطُ : 6603
»»مٍساهٌماتًي : 676
»»عٍمرُي : 27
»»تٍقيُمي : 3

the stranger Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: the stranger   the stranger Emptyالأحد 28 فبراير 2010, 04:30

The Stranger

One day, my sister, age 9, my cousin, age 10 and I, age 6 had to clean the kitchen before going outside. We did this right before everybody left, except my dad who was sleeping on the couch. Although there was ABSOLUTELY NO WIND and it was blazing hot, I grabbed my jacket.

We went out back and my sister and cousin started to play tetherball and I sat down on my jacket. After about 5 minutes, I had to go to the bathroom, so I did. When I came back, my jacket was across the yard on the fence and ripped to pieces that no human can do. When I asked them what happened, they had no idea.

Getting a little scared, we heard a noise and turned to see what it was. It was a tall man with big feet and a clownish look. He asked if we knew a person named something like Fentusha. We turned back around to play a game. About 5 seconds later, we remembered someone with a similar name, so we turned around to tell him but he wasn't there.

We ran out into the court to see him turn around and smile big like someone I have seen in a movie before, Stephen King's "IT!" Right after he disappeared we ran inside as fast as we could. When we got inside we saw a big, sharp knife pointing directly at my heart!

After we got the courage, we put away the knife. We were going to go to my room but changed our minds when we heard a noise under my bed. We looked and saw a pair of eyes that looked exactly like our dog who died the day before.

We got scared and went to the kitchen and we heard growling noises, so we ran into the computer room and started playing on the computer. We put a web site in the search box, but instead, the web site typed in it went to a scary web site that said that it was a ghost from "down under" if you know what I mean.

When we stepped back from the computer it turned off all by itself! Three years later, I got a phone call asking for the same person with the same voice.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
♥رَحِِـيْـلُ اْلقََمَـ~رِ
ღالمديرة العاآمةღ
ღالمديرة العاآمةღ
♥رَحِِـيْـلُ اْلقََمَـ~رِ

»»الجُنسِ : انثى
»»النِقآطُ : 6916
»»مٍساهٌماتًي : 651
»»عٍمرُي : 29
»»تٍقيُمي : 5

the stranger Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the stranger   the stranger Emptyالإثنين 08 مارس 2010, 18:31